- 3 Boiled Potato
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Green chilli
- 1 teaspoon Crushed ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (as per taste)
- 3 tablespoons Corn flour
- 3 tablespoons Coriander leaves
- Oil (for shallow fry)
- Take 3 boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- Mash them
- Add the below mentioned ingredients:
- Chilli flakes – ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Green chilli – 1 tsp
- Crushed ginger – 1 tsp
- Salt (as per taste) – ½ tsp
- Corn flour – 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 3 tbsp
- Mix it well.
- Make the mixture non-sticky and not dry as well.
- Shape the mixture into aloo tikki.
- Shallow fry on low-medium flame.
- Flip after 1-2 minute.
- Fry both sides till golden brown and crispy.
Aloo Tikki is ready