Skip to content (Press Enter)
Tutti-frutti mix preparation
- Take a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp Tutti-frutti and 1 tbsp refined flour.
- Mix properly.
- Take 1 cup Suji (Rawa).
- Grind it.
- Take 3/4 cup milk in a bowl and add grinded suji.
- Mix properly and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Take another bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup milk and 1 tbsp Vinegar.
- Mix together and keep aside for 5 minutes. This mix will now act as Buttermilk.
- Now take suji/rawa mix and add the prepared buttermilk.
- Add the below mentioned ingredients:
- Powdered sugar-1/2 cup
- Refined oil-1/2 cup
- Baking powder-1tsp
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Mix it properly.
- Now add refined flour mixed tutti-frutti.
- Batter is ready.
- Make a layer of salt inside a Pressure Cooker and heat it.
- Place a stand and preheat the cooker on medium flame for 15min.
- Without whistle and gasket, close the lid.
- Take cake tin mould.
- Brush it with little oil or butter.
- Place butter paper and brush little oil over it.
- Transfer the batter to prepared the mould.
- Keep the cake tin in preheated cooker for 50-60 min on medium flame.
- After 50 min, insert a knife or toothpick in cake. If knife come out clean, then cake is ready.
- Cool the cake and unmould.
- All ingredients should be on room temperature.
- Do'nt over mix the batter.
- Lemon juice can be used instead of vineger.
- Only use unflovour oil.