Suji Cake in Pressure cooker I Eggless Rawa cake I कुकर में बनाएं सूजी केक | No Maida No Oven
Rava cake recipe is very easy and simple tea time cake recipe made with suji/rava and tutti-frutti. Suji/rava cake which is made from simple things already present in every kitchen. Egg is not used in its preparation.
Ingredients – Interesting facts
- It is white because of its fat content.
- It will stay fresher if you add salt.
- It is the only food that you can survive wholly on.
- The world’s rarest cheese is made from donkey milk.
- June is National Dairy Month.
- On a dairy farm, a farmer’s day begins and ends with milking the cows.
- Vinegar is an acidic liquid produced through fermentation.
- Because of its acetic acid content, it is used as a preservative.
- The word “vinegar” comes from the Old French word “vinaigre”, meaning “sour wine.”
- Fruit vinegars are made from fruit wines.
- White vinegar is often used as a household cleaning agent.
- Kids’ sugar cravings are rooted in biology. Sugar is the only taste that humans are born craving.
- It is used as a food preservative as well.
- Natural source of sugar are sugarcane, fruits, honey, dates etc.
- Initially, sugar was so rare and expensive only royalty could afford it—and in very small quantities at that.
Tutti-frutti mix preparation
- Take a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp Tutti-frutti and 1 tbsp refined flour.
- Mix properly.
- Take 1 cup Suji (Rawa).
- Grind it.
- Take 3/4 cup milk in a bowl and add grinded suji.
- Mix properly and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Take another bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup milk and 1 tbsp Vinegar.
- Mix together and keep aside for 5 minutes. This mix will now act as Buttermilk.
- Now take suji/rawa mix and add the prepared buttermilk.
- Add the below mentioned ingredients:
- Powdered sugar-1/2 cup
- Refined oil-1/2 cup
- Baking powder-1tsp
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Mix it properly.
- Now add refined flour mixed tutti-frutti.
- Batter is ready.
- Make a layer of salt inside a Pressure Cooker and heat it.
- Place a stand and preheat the cooker on medium flame for 15min.
- Without whistle and gasket, close the lid.
- Take cake tin mould.
- Brush it with little oil or butter.
- Place butter paper and brush little oil over it.
- Transfer the batter to prepared the mould.
- Keep the cake tin in preheated cooker for 50-60 min on medium flame.
- After 50 min, insert a knife or toothpick in cake. If knife come out clean, then cake is ready.
- Cool the cake and unmould.
- All ingredients should be on room temperature.
- Do’nt over mix the batter.
- Lemon juice can be used instead of vineger.
- Only use unflovour oil.