Mango Ice Cream I Mango Ice Cream with Condensed Milk I Eggless Mango Ice Cream
Homemade Mango ice cream is the best ever creamy frozen dessert. It is rich, creamy and perfectly sweet.
Ingredients – Interesting facts
- Mango is one of the ancients’ fruit found in India. It is said that around 5000 years ago, the Cultivation of Mango started in Eastern Asia.
- Mango is delicious and considered as “King of Fruits”.
- India is termed as the “Mango Capital of the World” as it tops the list of Mango producing countries.
- In 2010, Bangladesh declared the Mango tree as its National Tree.
- Mango is National furit of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines.
- Some mango tree species can live up to 300 years and continuously produce fruit.
Whipping Cream Powder
- It is mostly used to prepare fluffy and spreadable icing at home and used as topping cream, which is super easy to make. It has rich, fatty and creamy flavor.
- It is white because of its fat content.
- It will stay fresher if you add salt.
- It is the only food that you can survive wholly on.
- The world’s rarest cheese is made from donkey milk.
- June is National Dairy Month.
- On a dairy farm, a farmer’s day begins and ends with milking the cows.
- It is whole milk reduced by evaporation to a thick consistency, with sugar added.
- It’s rich and thick, with a caramel color and a super-sweet flavor.
- It has very viscous, opaque, and syrupy texture.
Mango Ice Cream
- Take 1 Cup mango.
- Blend it smooth.
- Mango puree is ready.
- Add Whipping cream powder (½ cup) and Chilled Milk (½ cup).
- Whisk it.
- Beat for 3-4 minutes. Beat until soft peak.
- Add Condensed milk (½ cup) and Mango puree (1 cup).
- Mix well.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into container.
- Mix chopped mangoes.
- Decorate with mango puree.
- Cover with cling wrap.
- Close the container lid.
- Keep it in freezer for 8-9 hours or overnight.
Mango Ice Cream is ready
Covering with cling wrap helps in avoiding crystal formation.