Homemade Chocolate I Chocolate recipe with Nuts I Fruits and Nuts Chocolate
This easy homemade nuts chocolate is very quick and delicious recipe. It is healthy chocolate recipe.
Ingredients – Interesting facts
- World Chocolate Day is celebrated every day on July 7th.
- In past, Cacao was once used as currency.
- In past, Chocolate was consumed only by members of the royal family.
- Ivory Coast is the largest producer of coca in the world.
- Chocolate melts around 90ºF, just below our body temperature. Hence it easily melts in mouth.
Homemade Fruits and Nuts Chocolate
Chocolate Mix Preparation
- Dry roast the chopped nuts for 2 -3 mins on low flame.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler method. It can also be melted in Microwave.
- Keep stirring over low flame. Once chocolate melts completely, add roasted nuts and mix well.
- With a spoon pour the melted chocolate mixture into the mold.
- Tap twice.
- Keep in fridge for 30 minutes. Then, take it out and slowly demold the chocolates.
Chocolates are ready.