Bread Pizza recipe is an instant recipe made with bread and few easily available ingredients at home. Bread is used as pizza base topped with veggies and few spices, followed by baking in tawa.
Ingredients – Interesting facts
- The oldest know onion harvest dates back to around 5,000 BC, over 7,000 years ago!
- The sulfuric compounds in onions cause is to cry when we chop them. Chilling it before cutting reduced this effect.
- It was used by Athletes and soldiers in ancient civilizations as a source of power.
- These are some of the oldest vegetables that were used by the first modern civilizations.
- Salt is the most common ingredient in our kitchen.
- It is present in each and every cell of our body.
- Its Latin name is Sal from which the word “salary” is derived. It is believed that in the ancient times, the roman soldiers were paid in salt.
- It is essential for life, but its excess intake poses health risk.
- It is the state vegetable of New Jersey.
- Its juice is state beverage of Ohio.
- Tomato seedlings have been grown in space.
- The world’s largest tomato tree was grown in the experimental greenhouse at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Tomatoes aren’t always red. They can be yellow, pink, purple, black and even white.
- La Tomatina is an annual festival in Spain, where people throw tomatoes at each other.
- Chillies are natural pain killers.
- National Chili Day is celebrated in U.S. on 4th Thursday in February.
- Birds are immune to hotness of Chillies.
- Hottest part of Chilli are its interior veins, and not its seeds.
- Black Pepper comes from the dried fruit peppercorn.
- Black Pepper is mainly produced in India, Vietnam, Brazil and Indonesia.
- Black Peppercorns are green when harvested, and change color while drying.
- Pepper loses its flavor and aroma through evaporation. For the best flavor, it may be right before consumption.
- As it was so expensive, it was mostly eaten by the wealthy in the past.
- Take 2 nos. bread slices.
- Spread Pizza sauce over it.
- Spread Mozzarella Cheese, chopped Capsicum, chopped Onionm chopped Tomato.
- Sprinkle mixed herbs, crushed Black Pepper, Salt and Chilli flakes.
- Apply butter on bread.
- Put a Pan on Gas on low flame.
- Put stuffed bread on Pan with butter side down.
- Cover the lid.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Take it out.
- Spread a little Oregano over bread.
Bread Pizza is ready