Egg Cheese Sandwich II Bread Omelette Sandwich || Breakfast Sandwich
Egg cheese sandwich is very quick and healthy breakfast recipe made of Egg and Bread as its main ingredients. This recipe is very easy to make at any time. Bread Omelette is one of the popular street food in India.
Ingredients – Interesting facts
- During incubation, Hen turns the eggs on a regular basis to scoop under the egg and roll it toward her.
- Older hen lays larger egg.
- Brown eggs are more expensive.
- June 3rd is celebrated as National Egg Day in USA.
- Black Pepper comes from the dried fruit peppercorn.
- Black Pepper is mainly produced in India, Vietnam, Brazil and Indonesia.
- Black Peppercorns are green when harvested, and change color while drying.
- Pepper loses its flavor and aroma through evaporation. For the best flavor, it may be right before consumption.
- As it was so expensive, it was mostly eaten by the wealthy in the past.
- Salt is the most common ingredient in our kitchen.
- It is present in each and every cell of our body.
- Its Latin name is Sal from which the word “salary” is derived. It is believed that in the ancient times, the roman soldiers were paid in salt.
- It is essential for life, but its excess intake poses health risk.
Bread Omelette Sandwich
Egg Mix Preparation
- Take a bowl.
- Add 2 nos. eggs, Black Pepper powder (¼ tsp) and Salt as per taste.
- Whisk well.
- Put a Pan on gas. Keep flame low.
- Once butter melts, pour the egg mixture.
- Put 2 nos. Bread slices on egg mixture.
- Just after a while, flip the breads.
- After 1 minute, flip the omelette.
- Put 1-1 Cheese slices over each bread.
- Fold the remaining omelette part over breads.
- Again fold the omelette to make it 2 tier bread omelette.
- Cook well from both sides.
Bread Omelette Sandwich is ready.