Mango Milkshake Recipe || Thick n Creamy || Summer Drink
Mango milkshake is a sweet, tasty and refreshing drink for summer. It can also be a light dessert. It is an easy to make recipe. Its color and flavour makes it very tempting. People love it to have in summer. It can be an ideal choice for one of the welcome drink in summer season.
Ingredients – Interesting facts
- Mango is one of the ancients’ fruit found in India. It is said that around 5000 years ago, the Cultivation of Mango started in Eastern Asia.
- Mango is delicious and considered as “King of Fruits”.
- India is termed as the “Mango Capital of the World” as it tops the list of Mango producing countries.
- In 2010, Bangladesh declared the Mango tree as its National Tree.
- Mango is National furit of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines.
- Some mango tree species can live up to 300 years and continuously produce fruit.
- It is white because of its fat content.
- It will stay fresher if you add salt.
- It is the only food that you can survive wholly on.
- The world’s rarest cheese is made from donkey milk.
- June is National Dairy Month.
- On a dairy farm, a farmer’s day begins and ends with milking the cows.
- Kids’ sugar cravings are rooted in biology. Sugar is the only taste that humans are born craving.
- It is used as a food preservative as well.
- Natural source of sugar are sugarcane, fruits, honey, dates etc.
- Initially, sugar was so rare and expensive only royalty could afford it—and in very small quantities at that.
- Cardamom is also one of the world’s oldest spices – cultivated for more than 4000 years.
- Cardamom is a universally popular spice.
- Ancient people believed cardamom had supernatural powers and that it could drive out evil spirits.
- According to Chinese tradition, drinking cardamom tea is the secret to long life.
- There are two widely known form of Cardamom. They are the Black Cardamom and the Green Cardamom.
- Take a mixer jar.
- Add the below mentioned ingredients:
- 1 cup chilled milk.
- 1/2 cup mango cubes
- 2 tbsp Sugar (as per taste)
- 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp chopped Cashew
- 1 tsp chopped Almonds
- 1 tsp chopped Pistachios
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Blend it.
Mango Milkshake is ready.
Garnish with mango cubes and chopped nuts.