Homemade Choco Pie I Easy Choco Pie without Marshmallow I Eggless Choco Pie
Choco Pie is a chocolate coated snack cake. It is very easy to make at home with less ingredients. It is a fancy pie as well and doesn’t take a lot of time or work in the pantry.
Ingredients – Interesting facts
- It is whole milk reduced by evaporation to a thick consistency, with sugar added.
- It’s rich and thick, with a caramel color and a super-sweet flavor.
- It has very viscous, opaque, and syrupy texture.
- World Chocolate Day is celebrated every day on July 7th.
- In past, Cacao was once used as currency.
- In past, Chocolate was consumed only by members of the royal family.
- Ivory Coast is the largest producer of coca in the world.
- Chocolate melts around 90ºF, just below our body temperature. Hence it easily melts in mouth.
- It is white because of its fat content.
- It will stay fresher if you add salt.
- It is the only food that you can survive wholly on.
- The world’s rarest cheese is made from donkey milk.
- June is National Dairy Month.
- On a dairy farm, a farmer’s day begins and ends with milking the cows.
Homemade Choco Pie
- Take a bowl.
- Add Milk powder (3 tbsp) and Condensed milk (2 tbsp) and mix it properly.
- Mixture is ready.
- Take Marie biscuits.
- Apply prepared mixture between each two pieces of biscuit.
- Keep it in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt 100 gm dark Compound Chocolate either in microwave or by double boiler method.
- Coat the biscuit pairs with melted chocolate.
- Place it on aluminum foil or butter paper.
- Keep it in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take it out and trim the extra chocolate to give the finish look.
Choco Pie is ready.