Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Take a Roti (Chapati).
- Spread tomato sauce and mayonnaise over it.
- Spread chopped Onion, chopped Capsicum, chopped Carrot, small paneer cubes, Chilli flakes, mixed herbs, Black pepper, salt, Mozzarella cheese over the Roti.
- Take another Roti and spread tomato sauce over it. Put this Roti over earlier one.
- Put a tawa on gas on low flame.
- Spread a little butter.
- Place the prepared roti on tawa and cover the lid.
- Cook for 2 mins on low flame.
- Flip it and again cover the lid and cook 1-2 mins on low flame.
Roti sandwich is ready